Social responsibilities and local community involvement
Ever since we started in 1992, EAB has always supported not-for-profit organisations and registered charities. View our charities client portfolio.
Our corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives include:
- Provision of pro bono services
- Discounted prices for services
Other EAB CSR policies target partners and suppliers via such initiatives as:
- paying suppliers or business partners without delay
- contracting local partners
- supporting the establishment of local/regional business alliances
Practical ways we've helped charitable organisations:
- We've provided free hosting for the SOFT UK (Support Organisation for Trisomy 13 and 18) between 1998 and 2010 and subsidised hosting since 2010
- We're providing free hosting to the St Albans Executive Forum, a local community, since 2012
We sponsor Golden Giving
The charity donation website Golden Giving has selected EAB to be a sponsor organisation to the Golden Giving vision: to make online giving completely free for charities, fundraisers, and donors.
For every £1000.00 raised by fundraisers, a charity receives around £70.00 more when using Golden Giving, as compared with Just Giving and other leading fundraising sites.
Over £1 billion is donated online in the UK every year. Up to 20% of every online donation is automatically deducted due to charity business management and operational costs, or due to the use of third party commercial organisations and their associated fees. If everyone had used Golden Giving, then an extra £100 million to £200 million would have gone to charity front line causes. EAB supports Golden Giving.
Enterprise AB designs interactive web projects for clients in UK, mainland Europe and China
Call us: +44 (0) 7931328017